Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Couponing Freebies and Cheapies 11/14

So today wasnt a huge haul, but I did score some awesome freebies and deals. Sense I started couponing 2 weeks ago I have realized that I am buying things I dont use or need just because they are cheap or free. I am trying to not do that, but if I can get things for free than I will and just sell them or give them away. 

My first trip was to Publix, I didnt have a list today like I usually do but I did find 2 Oragel coupons online that I wanted to use. 

I purchased a bottle of Oragel Training toothpaste that was priced at $3.49. I had printed a $1/one coupon on the Oragel website and also found a $2/one coupon . I ended up leaving with the toothpaste for $0.49, Not bad!

Later I made my way to Target. This was my first Target coupon adventure. I was a little nervous because I was depending on overages from my GE coupons but I knew that sometimes (depending on the cashier) they dont allow overages. I made it a point to chose the youngest most "uncaring" looking cashier. Some of items I went for I ended up not leaving with. I had heard about the $5 off coupons inside of the UNO cards which would make them free, but after finding a few packs with the coupons, I found out that they were expired. Also, I had a $2 off any Sonja Kashuk Cosmetic Item... But they were sold out of the $1.99 brushes so I held onto that coupon for next time. Here are the items I did score. 


(3) Jimmy Dean Delights (reg. $2.04)
Used (3) $2/1 from the paper
Total = $0.12






(2) GE Reveal Bulbs (re. $2.79)
Used (2) $2/1 Target printable
Used (2) $2/1 Smartsource
Total = FREE plus $2.42 overage







(2) Fabreeze Oil Warmers (reg. $2.99)
Use (2) $2/1 from paper
Total = $1.98    FREE after overage from bulbs









(2) Renuzit Tempting Endulgence (reg. $1.19)
Use BOGO Target Coupon
Used (2) $.50/1 from paper
Total = $0.19   FREE after overage from bulbs






Transaction Total after tax = $0.66


After My Target trip, I stopped by Walgreens to pickup another Bayer Contour Next EZ. They are on sale for $9.99 until Dec, and there is a $10 off coupon inside the Diabetes "Answers" booklet found in the Diabetes section. Also, you will receive 5000pts on your rewards card for this purchase which is equal to $5.

Great Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment