Friday, November 9, 2012

How to "Extreme" Coupon

Most of us have seen the TLC show "Extreme Couponing" and if you are anything like me, you get sick to your stomach seeing these people leave the store with hundreds of items for pennies, and you have always paid full price for.

About a week and a half ago, I had been watching the show and decided that I NEEDED to take the time to research this. Living in Florida, I had knew from these types of shows that Florida stores dont allow coupon "doubling". ( using 1 coupon twice on the same item) So I assumed it was impossible to get free items or dwindle my grocery bill down from hundreds to a few dollar. Boy, I was wrong.

In the First week of couponing, I managed to take home over $310 in FREE merchandise, as well as pocket $45 in cash from overages. ( when coupons go over the item's price)

First thing you need to understand is you arent going to get these deals just sitting around waiting for them to come to you. You do have to put in a few hours a week of research & coupon collecting.I am going to show you how to coupon the way I did with no experience.

In the next few day I will be posting Multiple videos teaching you step by step how to extreme coupon. 

TIPS FOR STARTING OUT & PREPARATION





Overages ( CASH BACK ) & Stacking Explained Plus Coupon Policies


No comments:

Post a Comment